Sunday 22 November 2015

The Process Book Presentation

After stumbling across the guidelines for brand Aesop, I couldn't help but feel incredibly drawn towards it's simplistic exterior that protects the informative and somewhat hectic interior. Instantly i found it reflective of the packaging that I have been developing for Darwin & Gray and figured that it might make sense to transfer this process of development across into my process book. 

In an attempt to recreate this boxed book format for Darwin & Gray, I recall the shop Paperchase (www.paperchase.com) selling a variety of 'eco kraft' products - the closest I could find to the Aesop box was the box file below. 
 The alternative would be to create a stylised book as first thought then construct a protective sleeve or box to contain it.

Dennis Fuentes



SHARE:
© Master Of Design. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig