Tuesday 29 March 2016

001. | L O G O & B R A N D I N G


As with most things in life, change and ultimately progression is necessary. A logo however is difficult, it is essentially the signature of your brand so giving it a complete overhaul regularly can stint your business' look. A logo should strive to be a familiar or relatable image to your brand and instantly recognisable once established. This being said, I have attempted to change my branding several times over the last three years for Darwin & Gray but I have always found myself resorting back to the original concept of Darwin as a silhouette, it's somewhat predictable but incredibly relevant. 
W H E R E  A R E  W E  N O W ?

The marketing and branding of Darwin & Gray has become increasingly brighter and more minimalistic as of lately, therefore I felt that the logo should follow suit. I actually went with two logos, the same content but laid out differently to suit whatever it was to be used on; a simple rectangle and a circle. The idea of the circle purely stemmed from the idea that Darwin has and always will be the main focal point of branding and so, the logo shall physically revolve around him.

SHARE:
© Master Of Design. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig